NJ Bankers Association Is hosting their 11th Annual Operations & Technology Roundtable at Crowne Plaza Monroe, Monroe Township, NJ. Jayen Godse, CEO of ComplyScore® will give a presentation entitled: Incident Reporting – From Occurrence to the Boardroom.
This timely and important presentation will address a bank’s ability to respond to and report on incidents (including Cyber Security Incidents) in a planned and coordinated fashion is critical in today’s environment. This session will discuss incident detection; processes for reporting across all operations, business, board and regulatory levels; developing policies that meet regulatory and other guidelines; and developing auditable response log and reporting.
This presentation will also cover:
- Incident Detection – Is only a 1st step in Effective Defense Program
- Composing Realistic /Best Incident Response Policies and procedures
- Mapping Incident Response Policies to FFEIC (CAT), NIST, or other Guidelines
- Minimizing time to Response across all operations and business levels
- Enforcing Enterprise-wide Policies for Incident Response
- Fully Auditable Incident Response Log and Reporting
- Board Reporting to ensure comprehension and Management Focus
ComplyScore develops and markets a comprehensive suite of software solutions and related services to address compelling requirements for auditable enterprise GRC management processes. ComplyScore’s web-based solutions integrate governance, risk and compliance management across Core operational Business Areas, including Vendor (3P) and Information Security Management.
For more information about ComplyScore, visit http://www.complyscore.com/ or call +1 844 452 0101.