One of the largest global private equity investors has chosen Atlas Systems to support their database environment. Atlas Systems will help the client to advance their database design, performance, optimization, and monitoring.
Atlas Systems identified following challenges after taking a look at their process and system
- Performance Tuning of complex existing SQL Server database
- Proactive Database and System monitoring
- Implementation of high availability features
- Licensing and Storage cost
- Support for production database environment
- Business goals fulfilment
Atlas Systems’ global delivery model offered client a viable platform to comply with rigorous time-to-market commitments. Other significant benefits to the client includes:
- Performance improvement by establishing best practices in database maintenance and housekeeping
- Automation of Server/Database health checks and audit reports
- SOP's and Inventory documentation
- Proactive capacity planning and optimizing storage usage by implementing advanced database techniques
- Server consolidation plan to reduce licensing cost
Our client is one of the largest global private equity investors firm which focuses on investments in five core sectors, including business and financial services, healthcare, industrial, retail, consumer & leisure, and technology, media and telecom. With offices in four continents, it has established a globally integrated team of investment professionals across North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Atlas Systems is a leading technology innovator and provider of software solutions, offering software and service solutions to global and mid-market companies. It also provides remote database administration services in United States & offers 24×7 managed database services. Atlas Systems specializes in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, DB2 and provides flexible onsite/offsite, onshore/offshore service delivery options to meet each customer’s unique business needs.